The Sheriff’s Office will post all job openings on this site and also with Worksource Oregon. We will take applications at all times and keep them on file for one year or until the position you are interested in comes open.
To qualify for positions with the Sheriff’s Office you must meet the following criteria:
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Be a US citizen (certified patrol and corrections positions only)
- Have a valid driver’s license
- *Pass a written test
- *Pass a physical agility test
- Pass an oral interview
- Pass a Sheriff/Lie interview
- Pass a complete background check
- *Pass a medical exam
- Pass a Drug screening
*These steps do not apply to administrative positions.