Why you should have your pets spayed or neutered:
1. It is the best solution to uncontrolled breeding. A spayed or neutered pet will
never add to the tens of thousands of surplus puppies and kittens born each
year for which there are no homes.
2. It is good for your pet. Altered pets are healthier, happier and more
affectionate. They are less prone to reproductive cancers. They are
less likely to roam, especially the males.
3. It is good for your pet’s temperament. Unaltered animals often exhibit
more behavior and aggression problems than “fixed” ones.
4. It’s less expensive to “bail” your dog out of impound. Dog owners who
Have fertile dogs pay more than owners with altered dogs.
Contact your veterinarian for more information, or one listed below:
- Animal Health Center 963-6621
- County Animal Clinic 963-2748
- Small Animal Clinic 963-8002
- Valley Veterinary Hospital 963-0287
- Grande Ronde Mobile Vet 534-4070